What's new

Lost my theme pruchase?

Baily D

Customers
Customers
Hey, i had purchased the LIVA theme from your website. For a while there your website wouldn't work for me and i couldn't redownload it, and now i can't see my purchase anywhere. Honestly, i'm not even 100% sure if this is the right account, but either way this is the only account tied to one of the primary emails i use.

I'd like to be able to use the theme, i saw the license thing lasts 6 months and it's only been about 1 since i bought it.

IPSMake

Administrator
Staff member
Customers
Hey, i had purchased the LIVA theme from your website. For a while there your website wouldn't work for me and i couldn't redownload it, and now i can't see my purchase anywhere. Honestly, i'm not even 100% sure if this is the right account, but either way this is the only account tied to one of the primary emails i use.

I'd like to be able to use the theme, i saw the license thing lasts 6 months and it's only been about 1 since i bought it.
Hello,

Your account has been checked and processed. Activate your account here. ;)

Your purchases

After your purchase, you must enter the url on which the product will be installed. Once the url enters, you will be able to download the product.

Note: Please read the license agreement 9th matter.

Liva - Terms and conditions

Casanova73

Customers
Customers
Same here, I also contacted you through the site, but still no answer...
I can't renew any of my 2 purchases I made last year.
Can you please reset?

Kind regards,
Rob

IPSMake

Administrator
Staff member
Customers
Same here, I also contacted you through the site, but still no answer...
I can't renew any of my 2 purchases I made last year.
Can you please reset?
Your license to Moderno has expired. However, the license duration of the IPS Nerva style is still valid. Check your accounts.

Respects..